Cole turned 1 month old yesterday! I can hardly believe it! He changes so much every week I think! Isn't he precious? I think so. :) I'm trying to take everything in and savor each little moment b/c I hear they grow up fast. I do have to admit though that I'm looking forward to the part when he sleeps thru the night. I've had a hard week myself. I got mastitis on the right side which is HORRIBLE!!! Uncontrollable chills and 102 degree fever. Not so much fun. I'm now on an antibiotic, so I should be feeling better soon thank goodness! Grandma Jan came over and helped us make it thru the morning yesterday. Thanks Jan! I sure needed help! I also had some super cool friends come over and bring lunch and hang out. Thanks girls!
6 lbs 7.5 oz as of today. He is growing fast!

There's the eyes! Can't wait for smiles! Pretty sure I was pumping, holding him, and taking this picture at the same time. I've really had to multitask, and I'm not very good at it yet. As soon as he is big enough for that baby bjorn I will be good to go!





3 comments:
Oh Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear that you got mastitis!!! I feel so bad for you...you've had such a rough go of things as a new mother. I pray that you will heal quickly! I can't believe either that it's already been 1 month...crazy! We leave town tomorrow and will be back Sunday, but I'll call you next week and check on you and bring by dinner for you guys again. I wish there was something else I could do to make things better for you. You're doing a great job handling all of it...you make a wonderful mommy!!!
You guys are doing a great job and I can't believe how big he looks already!! I also can't believe it's been a month ;(
Just wait until you start picking everything up off the floor with your toes. Mothers are the queen of multi-tasking! Hope you're feeling better!!!
Post a Comment