So I had pretty much decided that there were less than 5 positives to being pregnant:
1.) The obvious--it results in a (hopefully sweet) child in the end;
2.) People expect you to be fat, so you can go ahead and have dessert;
3.) In bad weather, my husband has been more than happy to chauffeur me to the front doors of several stores to run errands which would NEVER happen otherwise. He also doesn't leave me in the dust when we are walking "together" which is SO NICE! (It's a Pregler thing)
4.) Feeling the baby move is awesome!; and
5.) ......well, I have yet to think of the 5th......
But I have come to realize (after a trip to the hospital from a marginal placental tear and a shot to stop some mild contractions) that I am blessed to be pregnant still and shame on me! So even though my cellulite has increased 5 fold and I can't tie my shoes by myself, I am choosing to focus on the positives as I count down the next 7 weeks to painful labor and official motherhood!
Pregnancy Pics:
1.) The obvious--it results in a (hopefully sweet) child in the end;
2.) People expect you to be fat, so you can go ahead and have dessert;
3.) In bad weather, my husband has been more than happy to chauffeur me to the front doors of several stores to run errands which would NEVER happen otherwise. He also doesn't leave me in the dust when we are walking "together" which is SO NICE! (It's a Pregler thing)
4.) Feeling the baby move is awesome!; and
5.) ......well, I have yet to think of the 5th......
But I have come to realize (after a trip to the hospital from a marginal placental tear and a shot to stop some mild contractions) that I am blessed to be pregnant still and shame on me! So even though my cellulite has increased 5 fold and I can't tie my shoes by myself, I am choosing to focus on the positives as I count down the next 7 weeks to painful labor and official motherhood!
Pregnancy Pics:
14 Weeks in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Too bad this baby's parents were convicts...(22 Weeks)

My sister-in-law, Tara, and I at Thanksgiving. She was 28 weeks and I was 26 weeks.
I'm claiming that these pics were AFTER dinner!!!
26 Weeks Still
PICTURES FROM CHRISTMAS

Michelle Boyd (33 Weeks) and Me (31 Weeks)

Girls in our Christmas PJ's--I can't believe they made me stand in FRONT!
Payten, cover Aunt J.J.'s Tummy!





0 comments:
Post a Comment