Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hunger Pains

So baby Cole must be doing a lot of growing right now, because I can't seem to keep enough food in my body!!! Last night at 8:45 pm I was famished! Granted, I hadn't eated dinner yet, so I treated myself to a nice Bagel Sandwich. Not even wheat. Who eats a bagel sandwich at 8:45pm when they go to bed at 10? That's just praying that your thighs are bigger when you wake up!! Anyways, I did it, and was stuffed!

Oh, but to no avail! 3am Wake up Call!! I woke up and was starving this morning at 3am!!! I'm like, "No one eats at 3am, I can't get up and eat! That's insane!" So I tried to go back to sleep....for an hour! Finally, I got up at 4am to get a snack so my stomach would quit growling and I could sleep. Gees...are you KIDDING ME? I could almost hear my butt making oinking noises at me as I climbed back in bed. By the way, starving again at 7am....I hope this ends soon, or my 25 lbs of wt gain is going to turn into 50 lbs fast!!! No one laugh when my kid comes out a sumo wrestler....

Speaking of kids coming out, my friend since preschool, Amy, had her twin girls on Friday, 1-11-08.

This pic is of me, Amy, Jennifer, and Rebecca visiting Amy in the hospital.

These are some of my very best friends from HS and still are now.



Also, friends Megan and Drew Proctor had their little one on Sunday 1-13-08!!


Welcome to the world, Pierson Andrew Proctor!! You are so cute!!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Jennifer. I remember those days of waking up hungry when pregnant with Summer, at that time only Cracker Jacks would do the trick for me. :o) Don't worry about eating now. It's only a good sign that your baby is growing and needs the added calories/fat/nutrition to grow. Hang in there! Love you, Aunt Kim

Angela said...

Hey Girl! Welcome to the blog world. I love your page. It is so adorable. Don't worry about eating too much. You will get all your weight off in NO time! You are beautiful no matter how much you weigh. :)