Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's Baby Time!!!

Is it Baby Time or what??? NO SILLY GIRLS, not ME, it's all YOU all! :)

My baby boy isn't so little anymore...it is time for me to have another one, but that will just have to wait on God's timing. :) For now I'll just hang out with my cute bugaroo (who has been oh so incredibly whiny this week--when do 2yr molars come in? Before or after 2 yrs?) and go to all your baby showers. I hate to miss any of them!




Here are some pics from some fun baby showers I've been to lately!

1st shower was for my friend Megan from college who is a vet in Boswell, OK. She is having twins, a boy and a girl (Creed and Riley), but you sure can't tell it! She's so small and was around 34-35 wks in this pic! She's the Megan that ran the Boston Marathon the year I did. She's way faster than me! Can't wait to see those babies Meg, but keep them cookin' as long as you can!




Amy, Melody (pregnant), Megan, and me


Amy's new little guy, Brooks. Soo cute! Only a few weeks old!

I also got to help with Aubrey's shower in OK a month or so ago! She's also tiny and is due very soon! Thanks Kelly and Marci for letting me help out and hang with you! It was a very fun evening!


All the Girls!! I had so much fun getting to see everyone and chat!!! Miss ya'll ALOT!


And then the shower of all showers! :) Andrea's--Oh how we've waited and planned for this day!!! It took Andrea a little (lot) longer to get pregnant than most, so needless to say we were all so excited to throw this shower! Yea for little Alayna!

me, Brooke, Denay, Megan, Andrea, Betsy (due soon), Malinda (preggers as well), Tracy, and Katie


It was so wonderful to see everyone and all your little new babies too! I feel like I've missed half their lives! I didn't even believe little Kircher was the same little guy! I almost started crying!

Little Kircher--tooo precious!!! I still can't decide if he looks more like David or Katie...what's everyone's vote who knows them? I see both!



Christy and little Kaylee!! What a doll in a half! She's probably walking by now and isn't even 11 months!!

Oh, and our friend and past running buddy, Lynn, came all the way from Denver to visit and for the shower!! SOOO awesome you could come Lynn! She's the incredible knitting triathlete! You can check her out on my blogroll. :) Yeah, she's a 2 time Iron man finisher! Studwoman!

Lynn, Andrea, me



Soooooo now that all my friends are pregnant, we'll see if I can join the party soon!!! :)



0 comments: