Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Carston 8 Months

Carston started trying to crawl at 8 months but couldn't get it coordinated until almost 9.  He's got it now though :)  Life will be busier...



Carston is now a tummy sleeper just like his brother was.  Sweet boys!

Carston playing the air flute I guess:  haha. 

 Sweet Brothers.   They totally love each other!  I hope it lasts after Carston wants to take al of Cole's toys.
Cole loves to let Carston "tackle" him and make him laugh.  Cole is OBSESSED with football, especially OSU football and prays for them every night to make touchdowns and stay safe.  :)



Chris frequently takes Cole out to Pinon Hills golf course to put at the putting green or hit at the driving range. Cole loves golf.  Rory McElroy is his favorite player :)  I don't even know if I spelled that right....Hopefully Cole can be as good as Rory someday :)  And Carston just likes to eat the golf balls at this point. :)

1 comments:

megan k said...

the air flute comment cracked me up. Carston is getting so big! He's so rolly!! cute cute cute