So I sometimes realize things a little too late, like it would have been MUCH easier to take a video of my home and send it to all of you instead of taking all day to upload pics to my computer then on blogger, then organize it all, and now caption it all. Live and learn. Next house I will offer you the video tour! :)
When we left Katy, our church campus pastor, Randy, and his wife, Sheryl, came over to see us off, and brought with them a PASSEL of things to send with us--soooo sweet! They told us a special story of their welcome mat and gave us one, and they loaded Cole and Carston down with toys and fun stuff GALORE to keep them busy and keep us organized! We will really miss Woodlandschurch.tv in Katy! Love ya'll!!!
Lightning McQueen suitcase courtesy of Randy and Sheryl (note PACKED full of fun stuff for Cole!)
On the Drive out, when we were in the Albuquerque area, Cole told his daddy when he would see one of these mesas, "Daddy look ! It's Radiator Springs! (town in Cars Movie) . SOooo funny. It looks just like it!
Our pueblo!! Most of you know that Chris picked this out for us and I saw it when I got there. I had seen pics I guess. He did good overall...now that I got my grout steamed and we are replacing a bit of carpet. Black grout that is supposed to be taupe does not sit well with me! Neither does purpley brown gray matted carpet.....other than that he did awesome :)
Yep, where's the grass?? Oh we have a strip in the back yard, but other than that, most houses out here are "zeroscaped" which means zero grass and mostly rocks, b/c it's so expensive to water the grass. Interesting huh? Miles has had a hard time adjusting to peeing on rocks :)
Front door (I love the heavy iron sconces)
Our family! :)
Enter Pueblo: Entry way with wall words I put up.
Note to self: wall words do not go on heavy textured walls without A LOT of rubbing!!
Like 5 min/word a lot of rubbing!!
Living room to left of entry
Mantle with arrangements my mother in law, Jan, made and did a great job with!
The mantle is a brown faux with an orange undertone...hard to match with much I have...
Dining to the right of the entry: cinnamon color walls...almost too raspberry for me, but hubby and MIL promised it was fine, so we are leaving it and not painting it a deeper red...
Forgot to take a pic of the study/4th bedroom, but that doorway off the dining room is the study. Wood floors. Mustard yellow accent wall that needs some painting :)
Half bath off kitchen. LOVE the sink. Fun.
Note, credit for decorating idea goes to Kelly Gallagher who did tell me when I was in Houston I could copy her "G" bathroom :) Thanks Kelly! You are the most crafty creative person I know!!
View of kitchen from living room.
Note Weimeraner for sale....I wish....
Oh, I have 2 sinks in the kitchen with disposals which is handy!
Taupe grout which was black when we moved in--so gross!
Hallway
Bathroom which needs green painted over with some other color....any ideas? What goes good with brown and white zebra? That's somewhat neutral since this is not our permanent house? I know I have good decorating friends/family! :)
Carston's room, which used to be orange...
Backyard fire pit and gorgeous waterfall--best part of the whole house!!
And there's the grass! :) That's it folks! Cole calls it his Fairway.
I hope to make this a little putting green for the boys next spring. Would be a perfect space for a little hole with a cute flag :)
Hot tub!!! Can't wait to get hooked up and fill it!!!
Drove to Durango, CO last weekend, and this was our view!! Gorgeous!
There's Durango at the bottom!
Sorry that took me so long to get these pics up. Life is just a whirlwind right now!
Overall, we are all adjusting well! We've met some friends, I'm looking for a job, deciding on childcare, playing with the boys, all sorts of stuff, and still putting stuff on walls! We went swimming the other day with some friends, and so the boys got to wear their matching swim trunks. :) Aren't they cute? :) Cole loves his brother sooooo much and kisses him nonstop. So sweet!




































1 comments:
Thank you so much for the update!!!!! This site is wonderful. Miss you all so much! FANTASTIC job on the house! It looks incredible. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment