Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trip back to OK and to New Mexico

So this might go down in history as my longest blog post ever! Sorry in advance. I am drowning my sorrows (From OSU losing to Houston today) in chocolate brownies that I will have to run off tomorrow. Therefore, I am all caffeined up and finally updating from my trip. Cole and I, together with my sister-in-law, Angela, and her kids made a quick trip up to OK last week. From OK I drove out to New Mexico with my parents for my Grandma's 75th birthday celebration, which was the main reason for the entire trip.

I got to see A LOT of people in a very short 4 hours in Bartlesville one day! I felt very efficient! Thanks girls for making time for me!!!

Andrea and baby girl to be:



Megan and KateMegan

Missed Brooke in any pics... how'd I do that? :) I also was able to see Betsy, Kelly, and Aubrey, christy and all the Elder Care gang as well! Miss everyone!



We also made the rounds to family. I didn't get pics of everyone, but here are a fun few:


Makeshift Tiltawhirl with Grandpa Mike:


First drink from a Water fountain at Pregler Park:

Giving Kennedi Kisses:
Playing piano at G-Grandma & G-Grandpa Preglers:

We also went to the Tulsa Zoo with my best my best friend, Amy, and her twins!



Cole and Ava

Cole you might have to grow taller if you want to date

Ava!



Then it was off to Albuquerque, NM! 12.5 glorious hours!!! :(

Mountains in Albuquerque



Happy 75th Birthday Grandma and Happy 80th Pappy Frank!



Chillin' with Pappy Frank:

The Romero Family: Aunt Kim, Michael, Summer, Uncle Andy, and Jesse:


Playing Piggies with Summer...Again...and Again...and Again:


Sasha and Addison



One of my best friends, Tara, lives in Albuquerque but was supposed to have already moved to chicago. Her house hadn't sold yet, so I got to see her and her sweet son, Elijah!


Oh, and my whole family, almost, ran a 5 K race while we were there! My mom and I both took first in our age groups, and My Uncle Kelly took 3rd. My cousin Abbey also had 2nd in her age group! Basicallly we cleaned house! ha ha J/K

We had a blast seeing everyone, and then it was back home! The kiddos were basically angels until the last 2 hours from Houston when I wanted to pull my hair out! Don't they look sweet, though? :)













4 comments:

Aubrey said...

It was great to see you both! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule for us! I love how Cole has his glasses on his forehead while playing the piano! He's a little stud muffin!

megan k said...

so good to see you... ok that's all

chandra said...

Wow....I am tired just thinking about all that driving. You must be superwoman! Hey, I am going to go to Andrea's shower in November and I heard you may be there? I hope so. Hey, I want to see pic's of your new place all decorated!

Love,
chandra

Christy said...

I am so glad that you came over to Elder Care to see us!- Congrats to you and all your family on the race- pretty awesome!