Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not So New News

(From the Voice of Cole)
So by now it's no secret that we are moving to Houston! My mommy and daddy have been very very busy selling our house, buying a new one, and helping do all the things that come with it that mommy hasn't had time to update this blog. (Plus she left her camera charger in Houston and couldn't transfer pictures until today). So I decided to take action. They think I'm asleep in my crib, but as you can see I'm really out practicing my driving skills getting ready for that Houston traffic!
Our house did sell in 6 days. That's good, and we bought one. Below are pics of my new house. Mommy and Daddy really like it!
Master Bath with tub for me to swim!

Living Room/Den

You get the idea from those pics. I am going to be sad to miss all my friends, and mommy and daddy keep saying that too! But we will be okay. I still have my best friends right here with me always: Mommy, Daddy, and my Doggie, Miles. Miles and I are really good buddies now!

"Drink up Miles, you will need that water come Houston weather!"

I'm getting big enough to help take Miles for walks! I think it's really fun!
But you know what else is fun ? (Mommy does not agree)
1. Dipping Cheerios in the dog water and eating them before Mommy catches me.
2. Throwing all my food on the floor b/c I'd rather feed Miles than myself.
3. Pooping on the floor status post shower and watching Miles eat it before can stop him....(yes I know disgusting!)
Keep reading to find pics from the 4th of July and other adventures!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute post! :) Love the pics. You'll have a great time settling into the new house. Just think...a blank slate to decorate! Plus, you don't have to remodel anything...just paint.

Aubrey said...

Cute pics then! Did that poop thing really happen? Ugh! You'll have to post pics once you have furnished and decorated the house!

Penny said...

Welcome to Houston, Preglers! Am sure Matt is thrilled for you to come down here. I know how tough it is to leave OK, but you will love it in no time. I know we are a bit further north, but would love to see you. When do you move?

penelope@penelopespitstop.net

Hannah E. said...

Angela told me how close y'all would be living to them. That's so exciting! I have loved having my brother in the same town this year. There's something so special about having your kids grow up near their cousins! It's really neat.

And...WELCOME TO TEXAS!!!!