Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

TIGER WOODS YA'LL!

Anyone who knows my husband knows that he LOVES golf! I personally think it's pretty boring to watch pro golf on a Sunday afternoon, and it just makes you want to take a nap with all the whispering...for real, can a sport even really be considered a sport without whooping and hollering?? I've never really gotten over the fact that you can't yell "go ___" at a golfer before they hit their shot. I realize they need to concentrate, but so does the batter or the soccer player about to shoot a penalty shot...oh well. But I DO like to watch Tiger Woods. He's fun. Plus he's nice to look at. I forgive the cuss words he likes to say when he misses the shots. So this is the one person that allows Chris and I to enjoy watching golf together. And if you ever wondered what Tiger looked like as a 16 month old, well just look in my back yard and pretend my child has more of a tan...
Well these are the pretty lillies in my backyard that have bloomed, but behind the lillies is a little Tiger Woods...


This is Cole's FAVORITE toy!! He plays with his golf clubs ALL the time!


Even in the pool!
So I guess this will be the 2nd man that enables Chris and I to enjoy golf together :)
So Tiger Woods eat your heart out!
You may be getting a run for your money in about 20 years!









8 comments:

Aubrey said...

soooo cute! i love his little golf set and we may have to get hudson one. brian wants him to learn golf and after seeing his big smile while chris was giving him golf lessons, i think it's a must.
my lilies are blooming right now too, bright orange...i love 'em.

i guess it's sad when i can say i voluntarily watched the last 5 holes of the golf game today, brian was playing indoor soccer in tulsa...he's got me hooked whenever tiger is playing, b/c i feel the same way about you when it comes to golf.

Jennifer said...

hee hee we're kindred spirits Aubrey!

Megan P said...

I just LOVE the pics! The pool one still cracks me up!!! And I know what you mean about how much our hubbies like watching golf on TV... I feel the same way!

We got Pierson a set of those clubs yesterday... he broke one in the first hour we had them... oops! Now we're trying to teach him they need to stay on the ground and now swinging up in the air :-)

We had so much fun at dinner/Kidding Park with you guys Saturday! We need to do it again!!!

Hannah E. said...

Cute! Jonah also loves watching and playing golf. It's funny how your child can bring you to love something you never did before!

megan k said...

This is something else you hear, "GET IN THE HOLE!!" Spectators say that while Tiger is teeing off.

Christy said...

Cute pics Jennifer! He is getting so big. Miss you guys!!

Trinidy said...

I love the first picture of Cole! His belly is so cute! The girls have those golf clubs, too. My cousin, Abbie, plays on the Bruin Golf team so I'm hoping at least one of our daughters takes after her :)

Megan P said...

Can I just say how bummed I am??? And I told Pierson and he is too!! :-( Just wanted to let you know :-)