Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Cole

Cole's 1st birthday is today 1-26-09! Happy Birthday sweet little boy! We celebrated his birthday with friends and family on Saturday, and it was so fun! It was a packed in our humble little abode, but it worked. Sardines, but it worked. :) The entire house was decked out in orange, black, and white, OSU stuff, and pics from Betsy Gregory photography. I was trying to upload videos right now, but they're taking FOREVER!! So I'm just going to post a ton of pics instead.


Front of the Invitation. What a cute smile!




The cakes: by Pam Isenberg. She does SUCH a great job! They tasted awesome too!


Some decorations. Pictures of course by Betsy Gregory. She's amazing as always!


Cake Pics:


Happy Birthday Cole! Blow out your Candle!


Chris did not like the hat I made for Cole. Poor guy. Cole's so bald that the fluff on the bottom of his hat kinda looks like his hair. Chris though he looked like one of the 3 stooges. :) Oops!




Mmmmmm....cake!!



Feeding Daddy... Feeding Mommy....


So, Cole didn't just dive into his cake....he was pretty polite about it. We're going to give him cake again today and see if he gets any crazier with it. I have been looking forward to frosting up the nose and in the ears, but didn't happenn. We'll see. If it's funny tonight I'll post it! I'll do a slideshow of some friends/family pics I got at the party too. See below.


Cole, I love you! You are such a precious, sweet, cute little guy! Mommy is so in love with you, and I know Daddy is too! I will love you ALWAYS!

4 comments:

Megan P said...

Awww!!! What fun pics and a fun party!! We were so sad we couldn't make it :-( But looks like it was so fun! (LOVE all the orange)

Happy Birthday Cole!!!

Hannah said...

I can't believe he's one! What a darlin' party idea. I'd copy it. (Well, I must say, with OU stuff, of course, lest my husband thinks I'm a traitor. =)) And that hat is so cute. You know I've seen those party hats at some baby boutiques around here, selling for around $35 (ridiculous!!!)...there ya go, if you get bored, you could always make and sell 1st birthday hats! =)

megan k said...

Very cute... I wish we could have made it.. So sorry we didn't.. sick kid.. Looks like you guys had a fabuloso time.. Cole sure is loved..

I think Hannah is on to something Jenn?

Aubrey said...

Great pics...you did an awesome job making Cole's 1st birthday very memorable and fun for him! You are a great mommy & I am blessed to know you!